Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
I utilize a blended learning approach to help organizations achieve extraordinary business performance by using a whole systems approach to enhance leadership, team and organizational effectiveness.
- Modularized programs with content on leadership theory, processes and skills
- Experiential activities and exercises to embed, practice and incorporate learning
- Working on real and timely business issues and challenges the team is facing
- Individual and group self-awareness exercises and personal reflection
- Integral coaching between programs to sustain performance
Course Developer and Lead
- Executive Team Launch and Team Excellence
- Leading in the 21st Century – How to manage ambiguity and volatility
- Self-Awareness and the Enneagram
- Strengths Based Leadership
- SCARF, Unconscious Bias, Decision Making and Risk Taking for Senior leaders
- Building Trust and High Performance – for Senior Leadership Teams
Offering for Leadership and Team Development
- Executive and Team Retreats
- Team Development and Performance Improvement (design and facilitation)
- Leadership Program Design (development and facilitation)
- Leadership Team Meetings (design and facilitation)
I am a coach, consultant and experiential workshop facilitator who has been helping organizations, leaders and teams for over 25 years. My background includes senior executive positions in HR, Organizational Development, Change Leadership and Team and Leadership Development. I have over 25 years of executive experience, including a combined 7 years working and living overseas. I have built leadership, team and organizational capability in over 20 countries in the biotech, pharmaceuticals, health care, retail and service industries.
Purpose – I am passionate about developing leaders and teams who can lead with authenticity, use power wisely, and consciously create organizational cultures that are high performing, progressive, and compassionate.
Values – I work with leaders and businesses that share my values of honesty, integrity, courage, flexibility, and curiosity. My working style is warm, informal, friendly and professional with the highest possible integrity and standards.
I offer a wide spectrum of services from executive and organizational development, experiential workshops, off-site facilitation and executive and team coaching. I work with diverse clients from large Fortune 100 companies to small startups.
Education & Coaching Training
- Bachelor of Science, Liberal Arts, De Paul University
- Master’s Degree, Organizational Development, Benedictine College
- Certified Professional in the following programs:
- Enneagram in Business
- Integrated Enneagram Solutions Coaching
- Kegan/Lahey – Immunity to Change Coach
- NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) – Foundations of NeuroLeadership and Trainer for SCARF, Basis, Insight
- New Ventures West Coaching Program
- Trained in:
- Gallup’s Strengths Based Leadership Program
- Multiple 360 tools
- Greenbelt (Lean 6 Sigma)