Teams today are faced with an array of opportunities and challenges. Team coaching aims to increase collective performance by raising the capability of the leader and team members.
As a leader, would you and your team benefit from:
- Accelerating performance?
- A healthy team culture?
- Deepening relationships?
- Time to think about how you do things, rather than always being busy doing them?
- Generating new solutions and strategies for the challenges you face?
- Developing more authenticity as leaders?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of the above, then our team coaching approach is a fantastic solution for you.
What does this mean in practice?
Every team is different so our approach is specifically customized to meet your needs. We take the time to understand you and your business to ensure that the objectives for your team’s development are aligned to the business strategy for maximum business and personal impact.
- Design and facilitate activities that develop your team’s awareness, behavioral choices and performance
- Build your confidence and effectiveness as the team leader and team member
- Provide objective feedback about the dynamics of your team – to you, as the leader, and each team member, which enhances both individual and collective team performance
- Work with you to identify coaching and development needs for you and your individual team members as appropriate to your team’s development objectives
Is it right for my team?
Team Development is not an easy option. It will take courage and commitment. We will not tell you what to do with your team, teach you or train you. We will challenge you and your team to develop the team skills and capabilities critical to your success and support the team in making behavioral changes that last.
“I have worked with Jeanette over the course of the past 7 years with a focus on executive coaching and development, and team effectiveness and performance. Jeanette’s expertise and insights as well as her ability to form trusting relationships with executives is exceptional. Through her work I have witnessed and experienced the professional growth of senior executive team members and my leadership teams. Our effectiveness and ability to deliver strong business results improved dramatically. As a result, I continue to engage Jeanette to support our individual executive and team development.”
John Pinion, Chief Quality Operations Officer, Ultragenyx